- Real Estate Brokerage Services
- Legal Support and Tax Consultancy
- Construction, Renovation, Decoration
- Letting and Property Management
- Our excellent legal and tax consultancy team renders you the professional support needed in the framework of your investment.
- Our close cooperation with numerous renowned banks and credit brokerage agencies enables us to find for you a suitable financing for your investment.
- Our qualified technical team provides real estate construction and refurbishment services in accordance with your needs and your budget.
- We can also assist you after completion of your real estate acquisition in the fields of property management, tenant management and rent collection.
As a result, you do not need to coordinate between the various service providers (e.g.: legal support, financing, construction services, property management, rent collection, etc.). Since we are your single point of contact throughout the entire duration of your investment, we preserve you from unnecessary struggle and complications.
IBER Consulting is a Budapest-based real estate brokerage and consultancy company. Our advisory and brokerage services target primarily foreign investors, both private persons and institutional investors, which plan to acquire a real estate property in Hungary, be it for personal or corporate use or as an investment.
Due to the complexity of carrying out real estate investments in foreign countries, our clients can find at IBER Consulting a one-stop-shop. We offer our clients a whole set of integrated services around their real estate investment in Hungary. Our aim is to assist you throughout the entire investment process.
We go along with you from the planning phase (identifying and finding the suitable real estate property, contract and price negotiation, application for relevant permits, legal and tax services and financing advice) until the actual closing of the investment.
Even after the transaction is closed, we help you maintaining and managing your investment. In addition, we also undertake to put your real estate property on sale upon termination of your investment.
To learn more about our services, please click here.
Why to Invest in Hungary?
With a population of over 10 million inhabitants, Hungary is one of the mid-size former eastern-block countries regaining independence after the fall of the communist regime back in 1989.
Since then, the fundaments of the market economy were established and continuously improved in order to meet Western European standards in the shortest possible time. Interrupted by smaller ups and downs, the country is continuously flourishing, having an average GDP growth during the last years of 4% per annum and above.
Hungary joined the NATO in 1999 and the European Union in 2004 gaining access to solid development resources to be utilized in the coming years. The average GDP per capita calculated on purchasing power parity was almost USD 20,000 in 2007. Hungary is planning to introduce the Euro within the next few years.
For more information on Budapest, please click here.